<$BlogRSDURL$>

NetWatcher's Guide to Everything

You see, without that little doohicky, the universe stops.

Mario Kart DS

links

puzzles

friends

archives

View my profile as others see me
 
Get Firefox!  Get Thunderbird!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

28.3.04


I really haven't lived very long on this blue-green orb, floating at ungodly speeds through the universe, however I have noticed things that just need pointing out. That's what this blog is all about, pointing out the things that just need to be showcased. You know the types of things; they usually become topics explored bluntly in South Park or Simpsons episodes. So, while I can guarantee you won't agree with everything I say, I invite you to come and view the opinions of one of the inhabitants of this small speck in the scheme of everything.

Comments: Post a Comment