<$BlogRSDURL$>

NetWatcher's Guide to Everything

You see, without that little doohicky, the universe stops.

Mario Kart DS

links

puzzles

friends

archives

View my profile as others see me
 
Get Firefox!  Get Thunderbird!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.4.04


A quick update to make things feel a little more "like home."

In other news, I really have never seen the point of April Fool's day. I mean, I'm sure there's some religious absolution for the existence of a day where one can commit a rather common, yet bad sin (lying) and completely rid oneself of the guild simply by shouting a few magic words (April Fools!) within a given time frame. Confessionals should not be near as crowded today as they are during the rest of the year. While this is viewing religious ramifications of the holiday from a purely human standpoint, I do rest in the knowledge that God, whomever, whatever, or whenever that may be does indeed celebrate this peculiar holiday...after all, I can find several instances of a higher being's "April Fools". I just have to turn on my TV and watch any news channel.

(NetWatcher's fair and balanced opinion. I report, you decide.)

Comments: Post a Comment